CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

Uhmmmm!!!

So last night was the fall festival at the boys school and as usual you spend money on the tickets for rides and games etc. I did pretty well last night I spent $10 on tickets and then $6 more on pizza and drinks for us and then I bought Evan a school t-shirt. Not to bad!

This was the first year, I've had to go alone, my big boy is hunting but it wasn't so bad. Of course if you consider being ditched by your kids not so bad then well it was not so bad.

Sean not only ditched me, but also his friends for one special friend, a girl. They spent the entire night together riding rides, playing games walking around talking, he even found me and asked for money to buy her a drink. Sigh! Just like a real date, Yikes!

I like the girl, I like her parents and I couldn't have chosen better. However, I did have to have a talk with him about not ditching his friends for a girl, to just include his friends with her and her friends too. Groups can be fun. Of course I didn't add the part about him having to date in groups until he's thirty, but I figure at this point that's irrelevant.

My life with boys just keeps getting more and more interesting with each passing day.

0 comments: