CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

No Rest For Mom

With Soccer winding down I thought that I would have a free winter that I wouldn't have much to do, just Church on Wednesday nights where I teach GA's. Ahh, what a relief I was finally starting to see light and the pressure was lifting.

Upward Basketball, did someone mention that? Yeah, seriously, the boys who wanted nothing more to do with basketball want to play. Uh, okay so now I will have a month off, because practice doesn't start until December and soccer will be over either this weekend or next depending how far they make it in tournament.

However, I can't really say I get a month off, because well, somebody has to do the Christmas shopping, Sean's birthday is in that month and it's the time at work when everyone turns on their heaters which always makes for more business, not only more business, but a big trial is coming up and a big re-inspection. So while I don't have to run my taxi all over town after I get off from my day job, I will still be very busy.

BUT, I think I'm taking a weekend with some friends and hanging out and relaxing away from everything and everyone!!

0 comments: