CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Momicked

Sean had his birthday party last weekend and if you've never sat in a room filled with about 15 8-9 year old boys well you're certainly missing out on life. So much growing testoterone and competition it was crazy. They played kick ball for three solid hours in the church gym. Amazingly, only two head on collisions, two small confrontations and the rest of the time it was screaming and yelling and hooping and hollaring. One girl came and she fit right in and played right along. Even at their young age, you could still tell it was all about impressing the girl.

There was one thing that no one missed, no one whined and cried, even when someone would get hurt. Ah Boys!

I know it's not all pie in the sky with having boys, but it seems a lot easier than some of my friends with girls. At least I'm not momicked with she said this and then she said that, and whine whine whine. I don't even like wine it gives me headaches.

I will gladly take my boys to sports events, practices, and buy them jock straps and athletes foot spray as long as I don't have to deal with the female hormones.

0 comments: