CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Forecast: Sunny and 70 with a chance of SNOW!

So for Thanksgiving we left the beach and headed west to the mountains. When we left I had on my rainbows and jeans and just a shirt, I mean it was 70 degrees. By the time we were about 3/4's of the way there, I could feel the temp dropping. And when we arrived it was freezing cold and I had bare feet. We immediately start a fire and cozy in for the night when we look up and it's snowing. The boys go out in their heavy coats and the shorts they left the house in.

The rest of the weekend was very cold and snow here and there. We took the boys snowboarding on Friday, they were making snow so it was cold and wet which is why I sat in the lodge and drank hot chocolate while Sean took the boys down the mountain.


Pick a number from 1-5, whoever is closest goes down first. And those two fought over it.


It's really wet can we go already?


Just let's practice some first.


The little guy and his board, he did really good, I guess it's his low center of gravity. He only fell a few times, Unlike his mom who would probably slide down on her face.




After snowboarding we went and picked out our Christmas tree, it was so much fun, being on the coast all the trees are shipped in (from these mountains) so we decided we'd go get our own. I forgot my camera on the second stop, because it was so cold my brain was frozen. But I did manage to get one picture of Sean in the middle of some trees. The kid just won't stay still for anything. But I got him. He's pretty cute uh?


We had a great time as always, we love going over to the mountains.

0 comments: