CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Happy Birthday My Big Guy!

I can't believe that you are nine today. It doesn't seem like you should be. You've always been my big boy, but in my heart you'll always be my baby. You have grown into such an incredible little man and I'm so very proud of you. I love your sweet and caring disposition. You show compassion to everyone in such little ways, that makes me burst with joy. I have enjoyed watching you grow in all areas of your life and look forward to many more memorable moments with you. I love you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marnie & a happy birthday to your Nov. 98 big guy. I'm not sure if you remember me but my screen name was jdoll99 & then Bieds. Emma, my 98'er, will turn 9 on the 13th. I just realized that you may be a completely different Marney! If you are, I apologize, if you're not then you can email if you'd like at jenshops2@comcast.net. I know I left the old board in a huff, so I understand if you'd rather not. It being November, I was rummaging through some old links, came across Annie's, saw a post of yours, & here I am leaving a comment on your blog. If you are the Marnie that knows me I hope your life has been good to you (and all the other Nov. 98 mom's too) & feel free to email me or post this (if there still a board going on) as my way of saying HI. Take care. And you might want to remove this comment after you read it so I don't get spammed to death (ya never know, better paranoid than not. Who said that?!)