CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Evan's Eight

Where did the time go?I can't believe my baby is eight years old and in the third grade. In the past year you have grown so much not only in height and weight, but you're quite the little man now. You have a heart of gold, but also a streak that runs through you that can be quite mischievous. You don't let anything hold you back and keep up with your brother easily. The more he throws at you the more you take and give back. You even take that to the soccer field where you're known for being the smallest player, but the toughest, a slide tackle or a shoulder is just your style and the funniest thing is that no one ever expects it from you.


Happy Birthday my little tough guy. You keep filling my heart with joy and love each day. Thank you. I love you!!

Mama

1 comments:

wendy said...

Happy Birthday, Evan! :)