CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Influences, the good, the bad and the FAT!

My husband is a bad influence on me. When he works out of town, I have the clothes washed/dryed and put up, the kids stuff taken care of early, everyone gets to bed at a reasonable hour and we get up when we are suppose to.

He comes back and I can't get caught up on the laundry, nobody ever goes to bed before 9:30, I can't get out of the bed in the mornings and in the evenings I'd rather do nothing.

Sometimes we do the laundry together. But I don't seem to want to get up and put it away afterwards so my children will sometimes wear it from the coffee table, ya know because it would be too hard for them to gather their own clothes and put them away. For some reason they will only put them away when I take it to their bedrooms and drop it off, all good laundry services have a drop off service.

But when he's home, and I love him being home, don't get me wrong, we had rather just hang out than do our chores. I'd rather lay in bed in the morning with him than get out and start my day. I'd rather do anything than laundry, dishes, homework.

We also eat more when we are together, it's a vicious cycle, but not one I'm willing to break.

Oh well, I guess we'll just be fat and lazy together. We are teaching our children well!

1 comments:

Laura said...

What IS it about husbands being home that leads to total slackage...?!?! Same here - same with everybody I know, LOL!