CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Do As I Tell you, Not as I say!

My little guy is a sailor. He can cuss with the best of them. I guess it's because he doesn't miss a beat and if anyone within 100 miles of him says something they shouldn't he can hear it. Of course his Daddy and I never say anything we shouldn't so he could not have possibly gotten this from us. Anyway, when he was about 2 maybe 3 years old he was following his daddy around like they do and there was some pants in the floor, well Daddy tripped on them and probably said something like fudging pants since he doesn't EVER say anything bad. Well then comes Evan and he trips on them and says "Fucking Pants" and keeps going like its an everyday word he's just spoken.

Fast Forward to present day, I asked Evan to close the garage door because they were the last in and I was cooking for them so they could do something. So he finally comes around the corner, goes to shut the door and I heard him start to say something, so I rounded the corner and stood behind him and he yells out, Yells out, "who left the fucking ass garage door open, That's right Bitches!" Shuts the door and turns around to find me standing there with my hands on my hips, shrugs and says, "what?" just as innocent as could be. I in my most stern voice say, "go to your room!"

I could barely contain myself, I knew it wasn't funny, but I just couldn't stop laughing. I mean he was serious.

I collected myself and called him back into the kitchen and explained to him that what he had said was not acceptable and I would not have it. Then I put hot sauce in his mouth. After he got over that he says, "why did you laugh then?"

Did I mention he doesn't miss a beat.

I'm happy to report he hasn't cussed since that day. That I've heard.

He really is a sweet child. Just don't trip him or leave the garage door open. LOL

0 comments: