CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Big Earred Rabbit!

The boys and I have been walking/running for the last couple of weeks. Now that things are slowing down we can do this. We always enjoy it. Since I'm packing and hanging out with my parents for the weekend we went and did our walk early this morning. While walking we come up on some road kill, of course with further investigation from Sean he's says it's a bunny rabbit. EWWWW. I try not to look and just get past as fast as I can. Evan is behind us, walking slowly past the dead rabbit when he's yells.

"Oh no, not the Easter Bunny!"

Sean assures him that it's not the Easter Bunny because the Easter Bunny has bigger ears.

So rest assured the Easter Bunny will still be coming around tonight.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Ew, ew, ew!

I remember once, soon after we moved here before the neighbors adopted the "wild kitty" who lurked in the field behind us...I went out to my newly planted flower bed and the HEAD of a baby bunny (yes, JUST the head - no body! LOL!) was perched perfectly on my fresh new bed of mulch. It looked like some kind of sicko piece of yard-art. Oh man, was that gross! LOL!