CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Why I had my boys so close together.

On Mother's Day I had a great day, very relaxing, I even got to nap! The boys played outside most all day. At one point I was watching them build a fort or hideout. They had drug every spare piece of wood their Daddy had brought home, their soccer goal, their bikes, the fake ficus on the deck, bricks, from somewhere an old sleeping bag and anything else they could possibly dig up. It was quite amusing to watch them work together, help each other.

Later I look out and they are both sitting under the trampoline talking. I wondered what they were talking about, girls, sports, riding their bikes, or just simply the wind blowing.

I love they are so close, best friends, and I love that they will always have someone in their corner. Brothers!

Can't you just feel the love!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.