CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 11, 2007

This week has been an easy one, only one practice due to the weather and only one game this weekend. Three nights this week, I've actually cooked dinner, real meals not dollar double cheeseburgers on the way home to do homework. At 6:30 Tuesday night, we had eaten, dishes clean and I was sitting there going what do I do now? I haven't had that in so long that I couldn't decide if I wanted to laze around and watch something stupid on television or actually do something good for myself and go walk. Believe it or not I chose to walk. The boys rode their bikes and of course the walk started out like normal, they have to ride through the driveways if they are circle drives in the front of a house. Everytime, they just can't help it. Living in Purgatory Bay you never know when someone's going to come out and yell at you for being in or near their yard.

I fuss, they say yes mam' and we wait for the next tempting driveway to appear. Never fails they have to do it. Ugh, so much for a nice relaxing brisk walk. I can't wait to get home, I knew I should have taken door number 2 and lazed on the couch.

0 comments: