CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stages

My boys seem to be going through another phase right now. They are being super nice to people I will leave unnamed for fear it will stop as soon as I utter the name. They are listening to this same person. They are also handing out freely hugs, snuggles, and kisses. This person is certainly taking them. They are even at times being nice to one another. At times! Other times they fight like cats and dogs.

I love the different stages they go through, right now I'm loving having an 8 and 6 year old. So far this has been my favorite stage, just on the brink of being too old for their parents and just young enough to still enjoy life. They have been through so many, tantrums, back talk, stubbornness, total dependency, total independency. Each one brings something new to their personalities building that person they will be. But this one, this one is so cool I hope it last for a long while.

I guess like the old adage says, "This too shall pass" I'm looking forward to the next stage with anticipation and hope that it just keeps getting better.

0 comments: