CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Crazy Sad!

It's getting warmer, the days are longer and the schedule keeps piling up. Fortunately, the laundry is not that bad this week. Sean is playing travel soccer this spring and his first four games were at home, yeah! However, Evan had not started his games yet, so all was well on Saturdays. Now, Evan's first game is this Saturday, Sean's first travel game is this saturday and well yes, you guessed it, same time. One is at the home field and the other is one hour away. I hate missing anything my children do. I love to watch both my boys play. Evan the aggressor who loves to slide tackle, even though it's totally against the rules. Sean the big foot kicks the ball from one end of the field to the other. Each has their own style, each plays so differently that it's so amazing from my point of view, the mother's pride view. I hate that I have to miss anything they do. I know it's just a soccer game and well, I still have at least a thousand more to go, but just missing one I don't like! Oh well, I'll just put on my big girl panties and Deal!

0 comments: