CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Belle-A-Boot, My Girl



What a joy it is to have a girl in the house full of boys. She's four legged, but she's still my little girl. She's a German Shorthaired Pointer and full of life.

She's a large dog now, but still loves to curl up in my lap as often as she can. She's also a big talker, so she fits in real good with the wide open boys. Sometimes when I'm correcting them, she'll add her two cents, not sure if she tells me to stop talking to her boys that way or agreeing with me. I always tell the boys she's on my side. Though I think we all know the truth. Oh well. My Life with the BOYS!














Belle, is normally a good girl, very protective of her boys, follows her mama where ever she goes, sleeps most of the time, but let her outside and she will run in circles in the back yard, literally. I think that's her decompression time. Running around and around. Then she'll come back in, look at me like I'm the crazy one and go lay on her bed. Wonder what she's thinking.

0 comments: