CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

School's Cool

I'm happy to report that Evan seems to have found his groove at school. I'm not counting chickens right now, because the wind can change directions, but for now my fingers are still crossed. He, I hope has finally realized that it's not so bad and he's got a great teacher.

Sean on the other hand has gotten comfortable and has decided that he's going to try to get away with talking. He's just sociable. What can I do? However, I did get the best compliment on him yesterday. A friend and I were having lunch and she told me that her youth minister's wife teaches special education and she has a little boy in Sean's class. Anyway, my friend told her that Sean was a friend of hers. The special ed teacher says, "oh, Sean he's the nicest, sweetest little boy, he will take his time with my special ed student and will help him and not many will do that at this age."

Oh be still my beating heart!

0 comments: