CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 09, 2008

Summer has officially started

The boys got out of school on Friday @ noon and immediately without passing Go went straight to the beach and stayed until 8 that night. Saturday they got up and headed straight for the pool and then again on Sunday, I'm not sure how they are still going, because I was so tired last night that I could have slept for three days.

Sean (little) started his new job today. He's working with daddy being the whatever guy and Evan gets to ride around and be supervisor with his papaw. I'm sure that with it being 100 degrees outside, Sean is wishing he was still 7. He has been so excited about working and telling all his friends how much money he's going to make and what he's going to do with it. I wonder just how long it's going to last?

0 comments: