CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My break comes to an end...

Well, not completely.. I'll still have my weekends for now, but the boys will start practice again on Monday. After winning their division championship, they were invited to the State Cup to compete for the state title in Greensboro.

Since we aren't playing baseball we go home and sometimes get bored so last night we went up to the ballfield to watch some friends play. While we were there we saw one of their soccer coaches and he says, that they have also been invited to play a tournament at the end of July in.... Wait for it..... Bermuda!!! I could totally do Bermuda this summer, even Sean thought that was pretty cool. However, it's not doable so that's just a pipedream. Oh well, if they place in the top three at the state cup, they can move on to the next step and it's in Tallahassee, FL. I'm just not feeling Florida as much as I'm feeling Bermuda.

So Sean visited the Elementary school yesterday, I can't believe he's moving into the big school now, of course it's only 4-5th grades, but it seems like such an independent step. He said it was pretty neat especially since they can get ice cream everyday at lunch if they want. But the work load looked like a lot. He said they have stacks and stacks of work to do everyday. His Daddy welcomed him to the real world.

One thing he did last night that was totally awesome was he just walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me and gave me the biggest hug. AND he told me he loves me. I didn't even ask for it. Be still my beating heart!

0 comments: