CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

So...

"you had sex with Daddy to have me?" ask Sean.



Want to know what my brillant insightful answer was.....










"GO TALK TO YOUR DADDY."

I mean come on we were walking into a ski shop when he puts his arm around me charmingly and I thought to myself, Awe, he does still love his mama, until he drops this bomb on me. There have been lots of questions lately and we keep putting them off, but I'm afraid that putting them off is not going to work much longer. I can't believe we are to this stage already.

3 comments:

2J3K&P said...

UGH! I dread, dread, dread this talk. Keara thinks if you eat chocolate cake in the afternoon, you get pregnant. I guess there should be LOTS of babies around eh? LOL Let us know how that goes. Again UGH!
Jenni

Anonymous said...

Good thing Chocolate cake doesn't cause babies, cuz dang I'd have a whole passel of kiddos!!

Laura said...

OMG. What a time for that question! I'm cracking up at your answer and thinking of how I would have answered it at that moment in time, and I'm thinking I'd have sat him down on the front stoop of the store and explained reproduction, step by step!
Remembering back to how curious I was by age NINE (heck, I was reading Judy Blume books by then and anxiously anticipating my PERIOD! Bah!) I'm chomping at the bit to get going on the discussions. *dork*